Pinakbet Philippine Dish 4


Green peppers plus onions plus garlic plus tomato plus ginger? Is that a ginger? Is it really ginger. I'm not really sure if it is a ginger added to the ingredient of the Philippine dish Pinakbet. But whatever it is, I'm sure that it'll give a different taste to our popular Philippine dish Pinakbet. Basically, on sauteing this Philippine dish, onions, garlic and tomatoes are always present on the saute process. But I never thought that green pepper and ginger could be added in the sauteing process of this Philippine dish.

I think it's a yam or sweet potato not a ginger because I heard that cooking this Philippine dish sometimes needs yam or sweet potato.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health