Minced Pork Empanada – 5th Pinoy Food Recipe

Link
This Pinoy food recipe for Empanada is a short one. But I think the result would not be short when it comes on your tummy satisfaction. By just looking on the ingredients, I got watery mouth and my tummy wants to digest this amazing Pinoy food recipe. When I’m travelling Manila, I’m always looking for cheap but good food to eat to budget my money wisely. I have tried a lot of Pinoy foods out there, usually when having a short break and they don’t satisfy me.

Unintentionally, I have reached a food stall which sells Empanada foods. I hesitate to buy a piece from them because I have tried eating it before and it was not good and it’s a little bit pricy for me. But when I saw that they sell small piece, I’ve tried eating one. Then I was amazed because the product was improved a lot. From that they onwards, I’ve been a Pinoy food Empanada lover. Here is another amazing Pinoy food recipe for Empanada.

Ingredients:
1 1/4 oz Pkg of double crust pastry
3 cups Finely minced pork
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Minced garlic
1/4 cup Very finely minced onions
1/4 cup Minced tomatoes
1 cup Chopped hard-boiled eggs
1 cup Finely chopped sweet pickles
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Freshly ground pepper

Procedure:
Flatten the pastry dough and cut into 4-inch squares. Saute the ingredients in a skillet, minus the pickles and eggs, and cook for about 30 minutes, until the pork is completely cooked. Drop in your eggs and pickles, blend them in thoroughly. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. You may also want to include some hot peppers such as chipotle, or jalapenos. Leave your mixture to cool for 1/2 hour, then drop large spoonfuls onto the pastry squares, fold into a triangle, wet edges with water, and use a fork to seal them. bake the empanadas on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes in an oven pre-heated at 400ΒΊ

That’s the end of the 5th recipe for Empanada. Try it yourself and write your feedback on the comment box for your opinion. Have a great day ahead!
For more info subscribe to Pinoy Food 201. Read more recipes below:
Recipe by: Filipino Recipes
Photo by: The Bitten Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health