Korean Beef Stew By Inner Ramblings


I Promised myself last week that this week I will cook Korean beef Stew and Today I did. It took me three hours to stew the beef to become soft and tender but I am loving it!

Ingredients to make a pot of Korean Beef Stew:

Beef
1 Cup Soy Sauce / kikkoman
3/4 Cups Sugar
1 Whole Bell Pepper
1 Whole Onion
1 Whole Garlic
1 Chunk of Ginger - Skinned
1 Bay Leaf
Leeks
Sesame Seeds

Start Boiling the beef in low heat into a pot filled with water, once its boiling (make sure to scoop out the blood that is formed during the cooking process) add the soy sauce and sugar and allow to boil. Once the mixture is boiling add the whole bell pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and bay leaf, and let the mixture boil until the stew is ready.

The Sesame seeds and chopped leeks will be added as garnish and color to the dish once its cooked. Make sure to fry the sesame seeds until its golden brown, and the leeks should be washed and chopped in fine pieces

The sesame seed does not just make the dish look pretty it also add it own unique flavor to the dish, so I think it is really important to have the sesame seeds when cooking a pot of Korean beef stew. Same goes for the leek. :)

Now that I shared my delicious dinner, Bon Apetit!

Source: http://innerramblings.tumblr.com/post/902680702/korean-beef-stew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health