1 cup soy bean powder or soy bean flour
4 cups water
4 tablespoons lemon juice
2 cups brown sugar for syrup
1 envelope (1 tablespoon) pure unflavored gelatine
1. Mix soy bean powder/water and let stand 1 hour or overnight stirring often.
2. Bring to a boil stirring constantly and reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
3. Stir in gelatine until dissolved and not lumpy. Remove from heat and add lemon juice while stirring.
4. Transfer to desired bowl and chill.
5. Scoop thin layers and pile them up in a cup. Topped with hot syrup to cover.
To make syrup:
Dissolve 1 cup brown sugar in 1 cup water. Llet it boil for 5 minutes.