Cold up that beer cans in your refrigerator and then prepare this amazing Pinoy food recipe to be partnered with it soon. Below are the details.
• 1 kilo pork meat (combination of pork cheek, ear, and snout)
• 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 1 teaspoon whole black peppers
• 1 cup pineapple juice
• 2 cups water
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 pieces chili pepper (siling labuyo), chopped
• 1/4 cup vinegar
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
• 1 calamansi
• 1 raw egg (optional)
• salt to taste
1. Clean the pork cheek, ears, and snout thoroughly and remove any hair left.
2. Put the meat in a pot together with the garlic, whole black pepper, pineapple juice, water, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer until the meat are tender (about 45 minutes).
4. Drain the meat and cool to room temperature.
5. Grill the meat over charcoal until it's browned and crispy. (If you can't grill, alternatively, you can also deep fry them)
6. After grilling, chop the meat into approximately 1 cm cubes.
7. Mix the chopped meat with the onion, chili pepper, vinegar, soy sauce and ground black pepper.
8. Heat a cast iron plate until very hot.
9. Remove the plate from the heat and put the meat mixture on it.
10. Serve with the raw egg and calamansi.
After preparing, sit back and relax. Chill out with your friends and have an awesome time with this Pinoy Food recipe. For more updates on Pinoy Food 201, try subscribing here: Subscribe. If you’re still searching for Pinoy food recipes, you better take a look at these:
Recipe Philippine Central
Photo by: La Kusina