Thirdeardear's Way of Cooking Adobo:
This one is a nice recipe for cooking adobo. It's from a blog named Thirdeardear. Sound's funny. But the recipe is seriously delicious. Try this one, I'll also try this when I'm hungry.
1 kg pork (cut into cubes)
1/2 kg chicken (cut into cubes)
1/2 cup Soy sauce
1 clove garlic (chopped)
½ onions (chopped)
1 pack laurel leaves (optional)
½ cup vinegar
1 cup water
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp sugar (optional)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
So that's the ingredients. Below is the procedure on how to cook it. I'll just rewrite it in my words:
1. Pre heat the frying pan. The heat should be high.
2. Put on the cooking oil. Wait until it is super hot.
3. Put the garlic and onions.
4. Saute the pork and chicken. The heat should be in medium. Saute it until the color of the meats turns to light brown. It is advised to remove the excessive oil because it's not good for your health.
6. Pour the water, vinegar and laurel. And the the soy sauce. Simmer it for 15-20 minutes. The heat should be still in medium heat.
7. Add black pepper, salt and sugar to taste.
8. Serve while it's hot. Call your parents brothers and sisters and say "Kain NA!". This recipe is good for 3-5 persons. Don't eat too much rice. But if you can't resist, there's nothing you can do.
To: Thirdeardear! Thank you for posting this recipe in your blog. It's a good recipe. I'm sharing it and putting link from your blog to make you popular. Peace!
Readers, if you want to see the original recipe, visit Thirdeardear's blog.