Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Pork Adobo with Pineapple by Tonights Dinner Recipes
I've been seeing this meal on TV Commercials for a week now so I decided to try it out. So this is what's for dinner tonight.
How I cooked it:
1. Season pork with salt and pepper.
2. In a pot, combine and let simmer:
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 oyster sauce
1 head minced garlic
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1 Tbsp brown sugar
** do not mix: let vinegar cook first.
3. While simmering, brown pork in oil.
4. transfer in simmering sauce.
5. add pineapple chunks.
6. simmer until meat is cooked and tender.
7. serve and enjoy!
Pinoy Food Recipe from: http://www.tonightsdinnerrecipes.com/2011/05/pork-adobo-with-pineapple.html