Pork Adobo with Pineapple by Sweet Potato Project


We have pork in the freezer and I was thinking on how to cook it today. I don’t want another crispy adobo for lunch so I went online and searched for a pork recipe. I found this Pork Adobo with Pineapple and thank God I have all the ingredients. I followed the procedure on how to cook it. After a few minutes my Pork Adobo with Pineapple is ready. I called hubby for lunch and we ate. Thank God it tastes good. It’s yummy said the husband. I am now a happy wife! My cooking is a success! Another recipe added to my box.

1/2 kilo pork, cut in large cube
1/2 fresh pineapple, skin/shell on
1/4 cup vinegar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 head garlic, crushed, chopped
1 thumb size ginger, sliced
2 small size onion, quartered
1 medium size bell pepper, cut into large squares
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. peppercorns
2-3 pieces bay leaf


Using a small knife and a spoon curve and scoop out the meat from the pineapple, discard the core and cut meat into large cubes, keep aside. Cut/chop flat the bottom of the pineapple shell/bowl to keep it from rolling, keep aside. In a sauce pan place the pork, garlic, ginger, peppercorns, bay leaf, vinegar, soy sauce, pineapple juice and 1/2 cup of water bring to a boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Now stir in the sugar, onions, pineapple and bell pepper, cook for another 5-10 minutes or until almost dry. Remove from pan and pour the adobo in the pineapple shell/bowl. Serve with a lot of rice.

I got the recipe here: http://overseaspinoycooking.blogspot.com/2010/02/pork-adobo-with-pineapple.html

Pinoy Food Recipe link from: http://www.sweetpotatoproject.com/?p=46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health