1 cup 1 1/2 inch long beans
2 bittermelon sliced to bite size pieces
2 eggplant,sliced to bite size pieces
15 pieces okra
2 cups squash cubed
1/2 lb sliced pork
3 tbs veg oil
3 cloves garlic
2 medium tomatos chopped
1 medium onion chopped
3 thin slices ginger
1/2 cup water
3-4 tbsp bagoong alamang (salted shrimp paste)
- mix all the vegetables together
- In a large deep skillet,heat oil over medium heat.cook pork until it turns slightly brown.
- Stir in garlic,onion,ginger,garlic and tomatoes .
- saute for a few minutes until tomatoes wilted.
- Add the vegetables and stir to combine
- Pour in water,add bagoong and bring to boil.Simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender.Make sure not to overcook it. correct seasoning by adding more bagoong ang fresly ground pepper.
SERVE with white rice
Filipino Free Recipe From: http://stepbysteprecipe.com/tag/pinakbet-recipe/
See photos here: http://stepbysteprecipe.com/tag/pinakbet-recipe/