Saturday, January 14, 2012
Pinakbet Recipe by Cook Advice - Filipino Free Recipes
1 1⁄2 c water
1⁄2 lb pork
3 clv garlic
1 t Ginger
1⁄4 c Bagoong
1⁄3 c Tomatoes
2 ampalaya or amargoso
1⁄2 t MSG
1. Slice the pork into strips.
2. Mincei the garlic, chop the ginger, and tomatoes.
3. Quarter the eggplant and ampalaya or amargoso.
4. Bring the water to a in a medium saucepan.
5. Add the pork, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and bagoong.
6. Simmeri until the pork is tender.
7. Add the ampalaya or amargoso and eggplant and simmer until done.
8. Add MSG and salt to taste.
Pinakbet Recipe by: http://www.cookadvice.com/recipes/pinakbet-50184-recipe.htm