Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Korean Beef Stew By Big Oven
Ingredients [ View Metric ]
1/2 kilobeef; cubed
2 tbspginger; crushed
1 clovegarlic; crushed
3 tbspsesame oil
1/4 cupdark soy sauce
1 largeonion; diced
1/4 cupspring onions; sliced
2 tbspsesame seeds
Calories Per Serving: 72
Want detailed nutrition information?
Try BigOven Pro for Free
How to Prepare Korean Beef Stew
1) Saute beef in onions and garlic.
2) Combine kikkoman and soy sauce.
3) Add water.
4) Add ginger, sugar, salt, pepper to taste.
5) Slow cook for 2 hours or until tenderness of beef is desired. Stir every 15 mins.
6) Add spring onions and sesame seeds a few minutes before serving.
Slice the beef into smaller 1 inch cubes for faster cooking time.