Filipino party food blogger: Waiter, what's good food for tonight?
Waiter: We have beer promo 1 bucket for 160. It has 4 bottles of beer.
Filipino party food blogger: Okay, we'll get a bucket of it.
Waiter: Okay, 1 bucket of beer, what beer do you want? We have pale, lights and strong ice.
Filipino party food blogger: Ah.. guys what do you want to drink?
Filipino party food blogger friend 1: I want lights and a fried Calamari.
Filipino party food blogger friend 2: I want San Mig Lemon and Apple. Do you have that?
Waiter: Yes! So 1 bucket of beer, fried Calamari and 1 San Mig Lemon and Apple. Is there anything else?
Filipino party food blogger: No that's it. Thanks!
Super easy recipe for fried Calamari:
- Crispy fry breading mix
- Cooking oil
- Clean the squids using water.
- Cut the squids horizontally. (This will make them like rings)
- Put crispy fry breading mix in a bowl then drop the sliced squids in it then stir it using your hands until all of it are coated with the breading.
- Heat up the cooking oil in the pan.
- When the oil has enough heat, drop the squids coated with breading.
- Put them out of the pan until your desired doneness is achieved.