Filipino Party Food: Dynamite Cheese

A friend of mine asked me a question about foods.

My friend: Do you eat dynamite?
Filipino party food blogger: What? Dynamite? Of course not!
My friend: Did you know that my friends love this?
Filipino party food blogger: Okay, tell me more about this dynamite.
My friend: It's a green chili pepper stuffed with cheese and covered with lumpia wrapping.
Filipino party food blogger: Okay, now I know that this dynamite is a food. I'm sure that this one taste spicy, right?
My friend: Yes! And it's very good to be partnered with super cool beer. Lite Zero will do.
Filipino party food blogger: Can you tell me how to prepare this?
My friend: Okay here's my recipe.

Ingredients:

  • Long Green Chili Peppers
  • Lumpia wrapper
  • Cheese
  • Cooking oil
Procedure:
  1. Clean the green chili peppers using water.
  2. Cut it on the side so you'll be able to stuff the cheese.
  3. Take out the seeds
  4. Clean it again and make sure there's no seed left.
  5. Put the cheese inside the green chili peppers.
  6. Wrap it with lumpia wrapper.
  7. Heat up the oil in the pan.
  8. Fry the wrapped green chili peppers with cheese inside.
  9. Put them out of the pan when the color of lumpia wrapper turned to golden brown.

Comments

  1. you like to cook is it??
    you can be a professional chef then. =]

    my favorite food is anything that is spicy.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Absolutely! I do love cooking but I think cooking don't like me that much. Cooking is one of my favorite thing to do when I'm free. I do research good Filipino dishes and try them out at home.

    One of them is this one. As I said in the post, it's best partner of beer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health