My friend: Do you eat dynamite?
Filipino party food blogger: What? Dynamite? Of course not!
My friend: Did you know that my friends love this?
Filipino party food blogger: Okay, tell me more about this dynamite.
My friend: It's a green chili pepper stuffed with cheese and covered with lumpia wrapping.
Filipino party food blogger: Okay, now I know that this dynamite is a food. I'm sure that this one taste spicy, right?
My friend: Yes! And it's very good to be partnered with super cool beer. Lite Zero will do.
Filipino party food blogger: Can you tell me how to prepare this?
My friend: Okay here's my recipe.
- Long Green Chili Peppers
- Lumpia wrapper
- Cooking oil
- Clean the green chili peppers using water.
- Cut it on the side so you'll be able to stuff the cheese.
- Take out the seeds
- Clean it again and make sure there's no seed left.
- Put the cheese inside the green chili peppers.
- Wrap it with lumpia wrapper.
- Heat up the oil in the pan.
- Fry the wrapped green chili peppers with cheese inside.
- Put them out of the pan when the color of lumpia wrapper turned to golden brown.