Sunday, December 11, 2011
Korean Beef Stew By Yahoo News PH
2 tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
2 tbsp garlic, minced
2 pcs onions, chopped
1 kg beef ribs, cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
6 cups water
2 cups rice wine
1/4 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 pcs dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in water
1 cup carrots, cubed
1 pc finger sili, sliced
1/2 tsp fine salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
1 pc scrambled egg, cut into strips
2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
1. Saute garlic and onions in Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
2. Add beef ribs, and brown on all sides.
3. Pour water, rice wine, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, brown sugar and mushrooms. Cook beef in pressure cooker for 1 hour until beef is tender.
4. Add carrots and finger sili. Cook until carrots soften.
5. Season with fine salt and ground black pepper.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with sesame seeds, egg strips and spring onions.