Friday, December 16, 2011
Korean Beef Stew By Net 25
Korean Beef Stew
from celebrity guest Jed Madela
1 kilo beef short ribs
1 beef cube
red bell pepper
1. Put beef short ribs into a saucepan with salt, pepper and just enough
water to cover.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer until steak is very tender then
3. Return to the pot, add spring onions, soy sauce and sugar and
simmer for 10 minutes,
4. Add beef cube to the mixture
5. Add the carrots and the bell peppers
6. Add to simmering pot.
7. Mix sesame oil and chili powder together and add to stew.
8. The rich red oil will float on top.
9. Drizzle some sesame seeds (optional)
10. Serve while hot