Thai Beef Stew By Its Better Everyday

When I started searching for beef stew recipes one of the first things I found was a Coconut Beef Stew recipe. It looked really yummy, but I got curious and started searching some more. I searched Thai Beef Stew and Massaman. In the end I think I came up with a great way to eat our stew beef!

I enjoy cooking Thai food so I had red curry paste and fish sauce on hand to add to the recipe.

Start by marinating the stew meat in 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1/4 tsp curry paste, 1/4 tsp ground coriander, 1/4 tsp ground ginger.

Isn’t it beautiful? I just don’t think I will be able to buy beef from the store again. The grass fed pastured beef is full of flavor and so tender.

Peel and chop potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and pineapple chunks.

Add the vegetables and meat to a pan. Then add 1 can of beef broth, 1 can of coconut milk, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp red curry paste, 2 tbsp fish sauce, 1/2 tsp ground coriander, 3 minced garlic cloves, and a dash of pepper.

Bring the pot to a boil, covered and simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally. At the end add 2 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp cold water and boil for 1 minuted to thicken the sauce.

Source: http://www.itsbettereveryday.com/2010/08/dinner-tonight-thai-beef-stew/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health