Japanese Beef Stew by Goten Trunks

I went to the Asian Food fest yesterday at Singapore Expo. I went late so there were not many people around The fare was a bit disappointing – there were not many good deals to be found. Nevertheless, I bought back a packet of powder for Japanese beef stew.

So I followed the instructions behind to cook the beef I bought.

The package did not indicate how many hours I must cook the beef, so I let it simmered for an hour. And voila, this is what I got in the end:

Yummy yummy yummy! But the beef was too hard! Mayb one hour is not enough. I let it simmer for another 3 hours!

Source: http://www.gotentrunks.com/?p=49

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Do The 28 Day Keto Diet Now

Homemade Tocino Recipe For Every Juan

Thai Beef Stew By Men's Health