Here are the basic Chicken Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 1/5 kilo macaroni noodles
- 2 to 3 pieces, medium sized carrots
- 1 big chicken breast
- 500 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 big white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
Chicken Macaroni Salad Cooking Instructions:
Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
Chicken Macaroni Salad is best serve after refrigeration. Enjoy.