- 1 (16 ounce) package of Hot Roll Mix (or you may make Homemade Pizza Dough )
- 1 cup (4 ounces) of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp. of Parmesan Cheese or Romano Cheese (grated)
- 1 (8 ounce) can of Pizza Sauce
- ½ lb. Ground Beef (Keema)
- 1 Green Sweet Pepper (sliced into thin rings)
- 1 (20 ounce) can of Pineapple Chunks (drained)
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; set aside. Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust. Shape dough into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan. Transfer dough to pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise. Or you may make Homemade Pizza Dough . Bake crust or dough in a 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.