Here's another recipe for Chix BBQ pizza:
BBQ Chicken Pizza
(makes 1 large pizza)
1/2 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
1 pizza dough
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1 handful red onion (sliced)
1/2 cup gouda (grated)
1 cup mozzarella (grated)
1 ounce blue cheese (crumbled)
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1. Grill the chicken until just cooked all the way through, remove from heat, let sit and then slice it into 1/4 inch slices.
2. Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface.
3. Spread the bbq sauce over the dough followed by the chicken, onion, and cheeses.
4. Bake in a preheated 500F oven until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve garnished with the chopped cilantro.