1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
2 tbsp of brown sugar
2 cups water
2 cups brown sugar
How to cook:
1. In a saucepan boil about 4 cups of water then add the uncooked tapioca pearl. Cook until the tapioca pearls are soft.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of brown sugar. Boil for 1 minute then set aside.
3. In another saucepan heat 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
4. Add the 2 cups of brown sugar. Mix well and simmer for 1-2 minutes then set aside.
5. Scoop thin layers of soft tofu and place it in a microwavable bowl/glass. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
6. Pour syrup to the heated tofu and top with cooked tapioca pearls.