• 1 kilo ground pork, 10% fat
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon rock salt (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
• 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon black peper, ground.
Longganisa Cooking Instructions:
• Blend all the above ingredients.
• Roll a small amount of the pork mixture in a 4 1/2 inches x 3 inches wax paper
• Store in the freezer for 3 hours or until ready to cook.
• When ready to cook, heat oil in a wok or frying-pan.
• Unwrap the sausages and fry in batches in hot oil until fully cooked.
• Drain on paper towels.
• Garnish with spring onion, if desired, and served with rice and tomatoes or Garlic-Vinegar Dip.
• These sausages can also be frozen until needed.