10 pan de sal (cut into halves)
1 can tomato paste
a few basil leaves
A dash of worcestershire sauce
2 slices of Spanish sardines (bought in bottles)
4 slices of pepperoni cut into quarters
5 Tablespoons of quick melt cheese
5 Tablespoons of kesong puti
1. Slice pan de sal into halves. Pre-toast them so the “crust” is tougher. Set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce: mix the tomato paste with dash of worcestershire sauce, basil and a teaspoon of thyme. Set aside
3. Spread the pizza sauce on the pre-toasted pan de sal slices until covered. Top with quick melt cheese.
4. Then add the toppings: crushed sardines or the quartered slices of pepperoni.
5. Top with kesong puti.
6. Toast in the oven toaster for 5 minutes.